I call on the school community_as young student express disapproval over nass freshers party

Share:




After the ankra fresher’s party, which was hosted my NASS FUPRE CHAPTER executives a young student 
has expressed his disapproval over the event and on how  the show ended  …he said

  I thought that alcohol is not allowed on campus since it was clearly stated on the college handbook under CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENTS, L precisely which I state “use, possession, manufacturing or distribution of alcoholic beverages, and it was said that who breaks this rule will face the panel, so am surprised that alcohol and shisha was allowed on Ankara fresher’s party  under the nose of the executives which later on was posted on a blog on I.G  which am expressing my disapproval to the NASS FURPE CHAPTER for such act and for permitting such things in such  occasion, what do you expect the fresher’s to think. if this things are not properly looked into NASS can turn something else, who knows! NASS OR NASS PARTY is not the time to show our wildness outside remember its a body under the school so its meant to represent the school, so I am calling on the school community to look into this and handle the issues before it get out of hand.

IF YOU HAVE ANY NEWS AROUND CAMPUS PLEASE DO SHARE IT WITH US, LETS US INFORM THE COMMUNITY …. TOGETHER WE WILL BUILD A SAFE AND BETTER SOCIETY

No comments